Game Rescheduling id broken down into 4 categories:
- Changing a game time or location with the same date: the coach must first:
- Contact the coach of the team they are scheduled to play whom must agree to the change
- Contact the other two coaches, the pending change would affect and get both teams approval for the change
- If you get this far, the coach asking for the change should contact the league scheduler by e-mail with the other three coaches cc'ed and ask for approval for the change. Change can be made as long as all teams involved agree.
- Changing a game to an alternate date*
- Requests for such changes must be made no less then thirty (30) days prior to the date of the game
- Requests must be sent to the League Manager
- Changing a date, time or location for play-offs
- No schedule changes will be for play-offs
- Changing a date during the first three week alignment period
- No schedule date changes will be made for the first three weeks of play which are used for alignment
* If your request to reschedule a game to an alternate date is approved it will work as follows:
- The game you were initially scheduled to play will show up with a location of TBA with a game time of 10:00 PM, this is the game that needs to be made up.
- When you have confirmed a makeup date, time and location with your opponent send to league manager who will arrange for (and pay) referees.
- You are responsible for finding a scorekeeper for the game, this does not have to be a league scorekeeper (although you are welcome to reach out to one if you wish).
- contact the league manager for the game sheet for that game.