WELCOME TO THE 2015/16 BASKETBALL SEASON
Roster Reminder - All rosters in U10, U12 and U14 will be locked Wednesday, November 18th at 8pm. U16 and U18 rosters will be locked, November 26th at 8pm. Coaches should ensure all players are listed on their teams online roster. If there are missing players please contact your associations registrar. Players not listed on the roster are not insured and will not be allowed to play.
Alignment - The alignment period is now complete for U10, U12 and U14. The coordinators are working dilligently to submit this information to the league. In an effort to ensure accurate division alignment schedules may be slightly later being posted for this weekends games.
All teams must show proof of insurance prior to October 15, 2015
Team League Fees
League Fees for the 2014/15 season will be $1475 per team.
U10 Development Divisions
The number of shifts have been reduced to 10 shifts. Each shift will be 3:30 in length (stop time)
U14, U12, U10 Development Divisions
The penatly for zone defence has changed and will be as follows:
- 1st Offence, warning
- 2nd and any subsequence offence, one shot and posession of the ball at the point of inturuption.
2015-2016 Dates of Play
|U10, U12 & U14 Girls||U14 Boys||U16 & U18|
|November||7, 14, 21, 28||1, 8, 15, 22, 29||15, 22, 29|
|December||5, 12, 19||6, 13, 20
||6, 12, 13, 20|
|January||9, 16, 23, 30||10, 17, 24, 31||10, 17, 24, 31|
|February (Play-offs)||6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21||6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21||13, 14, 20, 21|
|February (Weather Dates)||27, 28||27, 28||27, 28|
|March (Weather Dates)||5, 6||5, 6||5, 6|
1. There is no re-scheduling during the alignment period (first three weeks).
2. There is no re-scheduling during play-offs.
3. To allow for more accurate alignment and more time for clubs to finalize their U16 and U18 rosters:
- U16 and U18 will play on both December 12th and 13th.
4. If there are cancelations during play-offs which do not allow us to to finish the play-offs games will be played on February 27th and 28th (as long as neither team involved is involved in the Bedford Classic) and/or March 5th and 6th